Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Winds blow now

Hey I am back. Exam was good, finally over now i can sit back and relax a bit. Well monsoon has arrived in India and south west winds are blowing through the landscape. Sort of thing for me too, winds of change have finally arrived to me. Bringing change with them now. I still have a project oral on 28th of june. That will complete my engineering course, finally i ll finish off all my 4yr syllabus. A very interesting coincidence has occurred here,on 28th of june I start my Jupiter bhukti. After 2 years of sole authority Rahu will finally relinquish some of his authority to Jupiter.
Bhukti is a transition phase a sort of demilitarised zone between planets. Bhukti period will see the effects of Rahu declining and Jupiter making a grand entrance. Antardasha changes are very important if you are running long dashas.
So I prepare to farewell Rahu and lend a Welcome hand to Guru. Rahu has given me many things. Most importantly I grew up in Rahu dasha, Rahu has inculcated in me so much knowledge about the world its people their emotions and interaction. Rahu has given me the gift that will last me a lifetime "Astrology". Rahu the essential idiosyncrasy in a person,Rahu the eternal eccentric,Rahu the ruler of Kaliyug.
I Welcome Jupiter, the planet of knowledge,learning,teaching and everything shubh. Jupiter the first Benefic. Jupiter the conscience in a person, Jupiter the Guru.
I am embedding a wonderful song today "I believe in you" from animation movie Lion King.
I did in Rahu and hope to in Jupiter too. Moat important person to believe in is yourself



Lonely the path you have chosenA restless road, no turning back

One day you will find your light again

Don't you knowDon't let go be strong
Follow your heartLet your love lead through the darkness

Back to a place you once knewI believe I believe I believe in you

Follow your dreamsBe yourself an angel of kindness

There's nothing that you cannot doI believe I believe I believe in you

Tout seulTu t'en iras tout seulCœur ouvertA l'universPoursuis ta quêteSans regarder derrièreN'attends pasQue le jourSe lève
Suis ton étoileVa jusqu'où ton rêve t'emporteUn jour tu le toucherasSi tu croix, si tu croix, si tu croixEn toi
Suis ta lumièreN'éteins pas la flamme que tu portesAu fond de toi souviens-toiQue je croix, que je croix, que je croixEn toi
Someday I'll find youSomeday you'll find me too

And when I hold you closeI know that it's true
Follow your heartLet your love lead through the darkness

Back to a place you once knewI believe I believe I believe in you

Follow your dreamsBe yourself an angel of kindness

There's nothing that you cannot do

No comments: