Saturday, April 26, 2008

Respite day

Today was a respite day. Respite from the activities that I was doing. Hmm day was good in all. I even managed to see a chart in afternoon. Ketu in 8th and ketu dasha, veryy bad time going on. Dasha palat will definately help. So I successfully managed to finish my final year project for now atleast. Now I am having practical exams coming up, for one last time giving my prac exams. From now the end seems so near. I am going to finish my graduation, I cant believe it. heheh. It seems like yesterday I was trodding reluctantly to my first year classes. Well time slips as grains of sand, with time slip scenarios. I have to study for practicals now, I am thinking of starting from monday. Well for now its rest altogether. I was planning a saturday night out,but i am not feeling like going somewhere now, want to sleep early today. I am holiday for my astrology class tomorrow so I have entire sunday to myself. I am planning to visit relatives. Hmm what more....
Haan my friends AB is visiting Amsterdam, I am like "sooooooooo cooooool". Now I havent mentioned AB yet. AB is the person who understands me perfectly. AB can predict what I am thinking at a moment(I can predict his too but not always correctly hehe). AB lives in Europe now. So now only chat we have is online. Well I can say I have spent some of my best days with AB. So whereever he goes he will always remain close to my heart. Memories are like a time bubble, situation and scenoario changes but memories are like fixed unchanging. Memories have a property that almost no material thing has managed to maintian, undestructiblity. So everyday I make memories, good ones bad ones, funny ones becuase everything will be gone one day but memories are for ever.....
So heres to AB, enjoy your trip,your life. Live life king lize.

No comments: