Thursday, July 3, 2008

Venus's ire : Love

Yesterday late night I got a message that one of my close friend has been rejected by a girl. I dont know the details as I have not met him today but the certainty of message is cold truth. Many people consider me right to share their secrets and confide with me their feelings. I too like to help whenever possible. This case is different I have never got involved with another love story as deeply as I was in this one. I am still not over the inital surprise to show any of later feelings. Well this guy is good looking, handsome, from a good family and gets good grades (inspite of studying very little). So what happened? Even I dont know. One of the few puzzles that still remains in the mind. Astrologically the guy has rahu in 7th but has a very nice venus in 2nd, 7th lord in 6th, 5th lord in 3rd. so not favourable position for love is very clear. Still I always hoped that the blazing venus will do a miracle and confer upon him the benediction. Venus has turned her back to him and left him in a lurch. I have known from begining that these positions are not the best but still encouraged him and even tolerated him insulting me for her. Still fate is the ultimate thing and nothing can change it. Many a times I have tried to interfere to save people some pain but fell flat.
Alexander said " Fortune favours the brave" but dear alex forgot that it is fortune itself that makes a man brave.
When I was writing this blog I met him and he told me that its was clear from her reactions that she was going to say "no". He is doing well Thank god I didnt want another sad lover to console.
Game that fortune plays:- The guy has love he doesnt want but doesnt get love he wants. Sure reality is stranger than fiction, song says it all

Ajeeb dastan hain, kahaan shuru kahan khatam ye manzilien hain kounsi na woh samajh sake na ham.
Ye roshani ke saath kyun dhoonya utha chirag se, ye roshani ke saath kyun dhoonya utha chirag se
ye kwab dekhti hoon mein jab padi hoon kwaab se.
Mubarake tumhe ki tum kisi ke noor ho gaye,mubarake tumhe ki tum kisi ke noor ho gaye
ksis ke itne paas ho ke sab se door ho gaye.
Kisi ka pyaar leke tum naya jahan basoage,kisi ka pyaar leke tum naya jahan basoage
Ye shaam jab abhi aayegi tum hum ko yaad aaoge
Ajeeb dastan hain, kahaan shuru kahan khatam ye manzilien hain kounsi na woh samajh sake na ham.

No comments: