Thursday, October 30, 2008

Show me the world, take me to love........

I really love thsi song fromt he movie "Bride and prejudice". The movie is very special for me. Inspite of its miserable fate at BO I really like it. Firstly the time when I saw this movie was speacial so I sort of have made an association of the good time with this movie. Then the concept of people trangressing borders for love and love trangressing the boundaries of nations,communities, religion,culture is very unique. I like the idea of people flying to to different lands and fall in love.
I have immense love for the original "pride and prejudice" too. The most striking part is the one sentence by elizabeth(Lalita played by Aishwarya Rai in Bride and prejudice) it goes like
"You are the last person I would like to be with". Its such powerful sentence. Love it to brim
Listen to the song
Show me the world, take me to love........I want to do the same, I want to be in the year 2004 and california and sing this song on the beach.................
Show me the world..........................

No comments: