Friday, November 14, 2008

Present that became past

I was talking to karun just now and I recalled all the past things...the months of jan-feb-.......
Those were such fun months for me. I had a blast in those days. 2008 will be remembered by me especially for those days. I am going to cache them forever. I still remember the days. There was a community on orkut called as "Zone in heaven" it was run by a strict mod called "podiyan" heheh....later it just disappeared like smoke in air. The profiles gone...community gone....sad.
I met many friends in ZIH and then in Vedic forum many of whom I still have contact with on regular basis. Karun is one of them...he helps me with community now...I must say he has brought the community up..than me. I would like to thank Karun for doing the same. He is incredibly helpful and astonishingly nice to me(Hes vrischik lagna :O).
It is so different situation than that I would have encountered on 14th jan 2008. Very different.
Its so noticeable that the present changes into past so quickly. We boast of living in present but forget that all our presents become past and then we never know when we start living in our pasts.
Its unbelievable how the wheels of time change. Nothing remains same, every relationship every acquaintance has a expiry which we don't know. We go about taking for granted people oblivious to the fact that the expiry of the persons time with us is somewhere near. The ignorance is bliss sure also it is essential for healthy living.
Living in present, in the moment we never actually grasp our moments being past.......and when we never realise that we are living in past....................
Very nice song of same meaning

1 comment:

jungli !! said...

I agree with you, time changes and we leave everyone in this world. Nothing is stable or remains with you whether its and frnd or a toy... ! The only truth is "DEATH"